Re: CF: Please help

Thanks for the reply.  I found a few problems with the version I am playing
(0.95.1), picked up say a month or two back.

1).  Anytime I go near a dread, the server crashes.  Something like
Trying to remove removed object.
arch cancellation
name cancellation
face cancellati.111
animation cancellation
I have all the logs in one big file, so I'm not sure if this is it.
Not that I _want_ to go near a death - seems like a fast way to die - I
can't even kill a skull :-).

2).  In the easy raffle in Pupland, I don't know what's going on.  I finish
the three floors - goblins, zombies/skeletons, and hill giants.  I get a
Raffle ticket No. 1, but seem to need a raffle key no. 1?  I did hit the
levers the way the instructions said.   Did I miss something?

3).  If I apply a sack (or any container) on the floor, the contents are not
displayed.  The window where I see what is below me, then gets stuck with
the SACK OPEN state (I'm not very lucid here?).  I have to open another
pouch and close it to get back to see what is below me.

If there are patches for these, please tell me where I can find them.

Regards,
Mani.
--
R. Balasubramanian.
Life is an exciting business, and most exciting when it is lived for