No Subject

>  I think it is reasonable that altars in the gods temple can not be
> reconcentrated.  This is from a play perspective - you don't want some
> malicous player to change all the altars in the starting temples to some =
> other
> god.

If they're in a map, you can simply place them on "unholy" ground:
or you can set that flag in the altar.  It'll prevent anyone
reconsecrating them.  We might want to change the message,
though.

PeterM

>  In fact, that could be a very reasonable enhancement - remove random
> consecration.  Only altars not consecrated can be consecrated to a specif=
> ic god
> without any real penalty.  Re-consecrating an already consecrated god is =
> likely
> to generate at least some wrath from the god whose altar you are trying t=
> reconsecrate (we could also store the level of the person who consecrated=
>  the
> altar, and you need to be higher level to change it for example.)

The level idea is a good one, and having some monsters from the
god's race show up would be cool.

PeterM