CF: Dtabb Land

Dear All,

If nobody minds to much, we would like to take over maintenance of Dtabb land.
Donations gratefully accepted ;-)

We have started by completing the quest that was already there and by tidying up
the town maps a bit.

The quest requires two or more players around level 6. There is not much
brainwork involved, but we think it would be a nice "second quest" after the
underground city. The treasure is basically Mournblade (too powerful?!?) and a
couple of helmets + speed boots.
Though we said level six, you would probably level 8 or above by the time you
finish.

The only way to get to Dtabb land is via Navar City however. Navar city is a long
way away from Scorn.
Anthony - Is there going to be an easier connection from Scorn to Navar?
We reckon there should be.

Mark - I posted you a copy of the maps some time ago - did you get them?
We have made many mods/fixes since, so where is the best place to put new maps so
they get included in the next release? /incoming?

We are also looking for a new town or something for the deep south of Dtabb and
an area/town or simliar for trolls, anyone?

If you want the new maps just call! we'd appreciate suggestions / reviews...

--
John & Stephen