Re: CF: Answers to Scott Yelich's questions

> (1) where does one get a power crystal ?

It's a QUEST!!!!   Go talk to some of the creatures in the Goth's
Tavern in Scorn.  One of them, I think, describes how to find the place
where can get a Power Crystal.

> (2) What is armor?  Is a ring that gives +ac
> counted as armor?  My sp is so slow, but my
> hp seems unable to go down (+regen).

Armor:  plate mail/chain mail/scale mail/leather/robe/mithril chain, get
the idea?

A ring is NOT armor, even though it could add ac/armor.  At least,
rings typically don't slow sp regen down.

Yeah, you're gonna have to lose at least the helmet and the mail
to get some decent spellpoint regen.  Mithril chain gives decent protection
while also allowing a reasonable sp regen, I think.

PeterM