CF: SLANG Client

Hi,

I am working on a SLANG client for Crossfire, which will make it possible to
play Crossfire on ASCII terminals.
The first alpha-release is already ready.
You can download it from
   ftp://ftp.ifi.uio.no/pub/crossfire/incoming/cfclient-slang-0.1.tar.gz
or
   ftp://merlin.gliwice.ml.org/pub/games/crossfire/cfclient-slang-0.1.tar.gz

Many things still don't work, but please mail me with any problems and comments.

Greets,
    Jacek