Re: CF: Usless Items

On Jan 20,  3:27pm, Scott D. Yelich wrote:
> Subject: Re: CF: Usless Items

> Can locked doors be beaten down?  I don't know that I really ever use
> keys.... am I just missing something?  cntrl-direction seems to
> pause briefly at doors, but they don't really stand in the way
> (for long).  To me, it would just take way too long to try to
> find the right key for the right door.

 There are two types of door.

 The standard wooden door with the standard generic keys.  These can be beaten
down.

 The other type is the special door with special key (one key/door).  These can
not be beaten down - the only way past is to get the special key.

 These later doors are usually used in quests to control access to certain
areas.  It is these keys that are the problem, since they go to a specific
door, you don't really want to trash them, but because they lack a description,
you have no idea what they are for.

--

-- Mark Wedel
mark@pyramid.com