CF: Updated Dtabb and Navar City GIF

The latest version of Dtabb Land is now available at:
http://gitaylor.eng.monash.edu.au/~johnc/xf/

While Stephen was finishing off the Dtabb maps, I decided to spend some
time turning Navar into the Metropolis I always thought it should be.

In the same vein as Anthony's mods of Scorn, the Port Area has been
split off and some of the newer/nicer pix maps have been used.
A gif image:
navar_city.gif is available to view at the same site.

Comments Anyone? I'd like to do a bit more work on this in the next
week or two.

Anthony -> have you tried the Dtabb Maps at all? Do you have any
problems integrating them?

John