CF: Speed bug still around?

Hi,

I was just browsing the 0.95.0/1 README files to see if the
speed bug was fixed, but didn't find any mention of it.

The problem: if an item is thrown and kills the monster, the
items gets speed+. Possible cause: speed+ and exp are stored
in the same field. Players have tried it with weapons, so
I don't know if it works with armor/rings/amulets/etc. as well.

I'm currently building a workaround for my 0.94.3 server since players
have started exploiting the bug.
The bug should probably be fixed if it is still around.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber