CF: Fighting monsters & Miscellaneous Questions

Does anyone know how to make monsters attack (or appear to attack) each
other?

We are making a Circus at the moment and I am working on a collosium
where it would be fun to watch combat.

Is there somewhere we could find out about editing the archetypes?
We'd like to add some more monsters (lions, elephants etc)

When using Crossedit how do you color things? eg. keys?

Cheers,
John

--
John Cater