Re: CF: New Apartments

"R.Balasubramanian" on  wrote...
| Hi,
|         I'm using the new scorn maps of 07-01-99 (7th Jan).  The New
| Apartments have two problems:
| 1)  There seems to be a ghost house on top of the apartment.  I go to
|     different places depending on which of the two squares of the house I
|     use to enter!
| 2)  A friend of mine who just started to play, found that he enters the
|     same apartment I use!  Not that I mind, but it defeats the purpose of
|     the apartments.
|
| Some bugs have been reported in the mailing list.  Are there any patches to
| them?  Even if they are unofficial, I'd still like them.  A post by PeterM
| some time back gave an idea of how to remove the dread crashing problem.
| Thanks!  Please post some patches or even code snippets, if possible.

This is known and I believe will auto fix when the current scorn map
resets.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
    Always secure your files, you never know who is lurking about.
                                  -- Rick Cook, ``The Wizardry Compiled''
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au