CF: Wrong coordinates for house of healing

Hi, I'm not sure where to submit bug reports, so I'm sending it to this
mailing list...

The entry coordinates for the house of healing in Scorn should be (9,33) --
this places the player just in front of the exit teleports. The current
/city/city map places the player on top of in impassable table, and if he
moves northeast, he'll get stuck inside the row of tables. I don't think this
is intentional?! :-)