Real Time Crossfire Mailing List Archive

CF: Server problem?

[Ryan Casey isn't on the list -- Kjetil T.]

First of all, this regards running a client and server on the same
machine.  If this can never be accomplished, please let me know :)

I m running Redhat 6.0 on an i386.  I installed the server and both the
regular and gtk clients.   Both of these work fine until I try to attack
creatures.  Then my client crashes.  The server stays running and I can
reconnect at the same place where I got disconnected, but this happens
with both clients.

Note: I just discovered Crossfire yesterday, and am an avid player of a
certain MUD.  I see graphical MUDs as the next step, and am very
interested in the full capabilities of Crossfire.

Thank you!

Ryan P. Casey