Real Time Crossfire Mailing List Archive

CF: scroll inscription/spell questions

Hi,

I have been playing crossfire for a while now, but I still have a few
lingering questions.

First of all, how can I make spell scrolls?  I have heard that characters
with a wizardry level of 10 or more can do this.  I have the skill
inscription, but it seems all I can do is just write text in scrolls.

Secondly, what do the following spells do?
1.) transferrence
2.) counterspell
3.) counterwall
4.) cancellation