CF: Re: Crossfire playbalance

It seems like a lot of these sorts of things, ie removing stat potions from
  shops and having caps on levels, should be configuration options.
I play VGA Planets a lot, and there are people that like to play games where
  everything is high powered, and all the best weapons are immediately
  available, and all that.
I for one prefer the struggle at lower levels of play.  If there were
  server configuration options that could tweak these values, then different
  servers could be for different styles of play.
Comments?

--
                        Yoda is my psychic friend.
--Zachariah - Supreme Ninja Commander - Studio Archetype - 415-659-4435