Re: CF: Newbie help

I can help you with a few of your questions:

http://crossfire.real-time.com/Crossfire_HB/Players_Handbook/appA/appa.html

> are there any tips, guides on playing Crossfire, zone descriptions?

http://crossfire.real-time.com

The zone/map descriptions are outdated only on the location
description(s), but the rest of the site is pretty up to date on tips,
playing suggestions, and other information.

Hope this helps,

-Rick
leaf@real-time.com