Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

CF: New Maps - Destiny

Hi Crossfire Fans!

I have created the following mapset for Crossfire.
Feel free to edit or modify them.  These maps are
mostly designed for mid range characters, although
I did create a cave for very high level characters
who are looking for trouble.

To extract, gunzip and then tar -xvf the attached file.
Please replace the /crossfire/lib/maps/dtabb/quest/town2
map with the town2 file provided.  The destiny directory
should be placed in /crossfire/lib/maps/dtabb/quest.

[I put it in
<URL:ftp://ftp.ifi.uio.no/pub/crossfire/incoming/destiny_map.tar.gz>
instead, since it was a bit large.  Remember that anyone can upload
crossfire related files there and announce them to the list
afterwards. -- Kjetil T.]

The next release, I hope to have added a monestary and
the forbidden city.  The dwarven city and other towns
and castles require quests of their own. Don't hold
your breath waiting for them though, it wont be for
another 9 months or more.

Have Fun!
Send comments to:  tomgreen@nortelnetworks.com