Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

CF: destiny maps

Hi,

I have just started to test the destiny maps.

The town2 map has a minor bug: the teleporter has path "destiny/kandora",
but it should be "/destiny/kandora".

Also, there is no indication where the teleporter is located --- I had
to run around and say "kandora" all the time until I got the "the
teleporter is closed" message (because of the aforementioned bug).
You get the kandora message ("you fall asleep...") in a lot of other places
as well.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber