Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: CF: Newbie questions about priest cults

Christian Stieber on  wrote...
| > Also I used to play CF like 6 years ago, and I hadn't since.  Just
| > wondering if you used to be able to wear 2 amulets, or am I just
| > daydreaming.
|
| Right now you definitely can (your can wear two rings, though). This
| has been the case since _at_least_ 0.93.4 (which is my first version).
| One version in between had a bug that let you wear any number of
| objects of the same type, but that doesn´t really count :-)

Prehaps that limit should be made 4 or 6 for `fireborn' considering that
they have that many feelers, and no armour anyway!

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
 "You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his
 tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand
 this?  And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they
 receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."
                                                        --- Albert Einstein
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au