CF: info about java client

for anyone who has tried the java client under windows recently, and has
bad results:

it has been brought to my attention that sun has still not fixed a recent
problem in their jvms for windows. The odd thing is, the ibm jvm has the
same issue.

You HAVE to use sun's jdk1.1.6 to run the java client under M$windows.

I do intend to address this issue, but no commitments as to how soon.