CF: question?

Yesterday, I was playing and testing out new formulas for alchemy. Now this
creates a lot of cursed items. But, what happened was my character got
hungery and instead of eating known food good or bad, he ate a cursed magic
dust (Blindly Grabs some food).

My question is this:
Shoudn't there be some sort of priorty marker for using an item
automatically like this. I mean, why grab something that i have no idea what
it is if i have good food available and i already know what it is and that
it is even food. I dont consider dust food do you?

On the other hand it does say Blindly Grab, but if this is so why dont i
bite an arrow or some other object. Dusts, Balms and ointments are rubbed on
or sprinkled not eaten.

Also, what are the consiquences of drinking a cursed potion or using a curse
1 shot item?

With an arrow you really arn't affected that much just a minus to hit or
something, but just about anybody can survive that and its a one shot deal.
The dust in the case above gave me a super poison. I survived the first one
but since it had little or no food value the second killed me. It happened
so quick too,  only 2 ticks on the timer.

Shouldn't the blindly grab be set to grab for whatever has the highest food
value?

I mean if im starving and i have 2 items that are considered food say an orc
chop and an orc corpse (disgusting though it is). Wouldn't it be better to
stave off hunger longer by sorting the items according to food value and
eating the corpse rather than the chop that way i wouldn't have to do it
again so soon after i did it the first time?