Re: CF: ice cubes (was Re: oddity in the pup_land raffle #2)

Hwei Sheng TEOH wrote:
> Now, *that* would make volcano maps much more realistic... currently, except
> you're standing on lava, you could almost sleep inside a volcano without
> feeling any effect from the heat.

    Even better- cast Counterspell to *dispel* the lava, then go ahead and
roll out your sleeping bag.  No, it doesn't make a bit of sense, but it
works anyway.

--
            -Dave Noelle,                 dave@Straylight.org
            -the Villa Straylight,  http://www.straylight.org

Quote of the Day:
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm
 trying.  I'm trying real hard to be a shepherd."  - Jules, "Pulp Fiction"