From: Klaus Elsbernd <elsbernd@dfki.uni-kl.de>
To: crossfire@ifi.uio.no <crossfire@ifi.uio.no>
Cc: elsbernd@dfki.uni-kl.de <elsbernd@dfki.uni-kl.de>
Date: jeudi 16 septembre 1999 14:42
Subject: Re: CF: Opinion poll

Hello

Only a short opinion for a short question to retrieve an overview:

I don't like a bigger move towards RPG, if the hack'n'slash features of
crossfire will be reduced. And I don't like reducing the (amount of) monsters.
I'm one of the older crossfire players.

Bis dann
Klaus

--
"Sure, vi is user friendly.
It's just particular about who it makes friends with." ;-)

PGP signature