RE: CF: Opinion poll

Thats what i figured would happen but i wanted to make sure everyone knew
what everyone else wanted. Looks like the inbetween is going to when by
default. I have no problem with that.

Why don't we work on some quests that follow a central storyline. This can
be part of the rpg backgroud you guys want. We can come at it from several
angles.

1.)religous quests aimed at finding some holy artifact and sacrificing it on
a special altar..

2.)race quests aimed at finding the same holy artifact and dumping it in a
volcano or something

3.) class quests aimed at finding the artifact and giving it to some one

Note: the artifact doesn't have to do anything. Its just something to find
and get rid of.