RE: CF: Pre-0.96 changes

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Wedel
To: crossfire@ifi.uio.no
Sent: 9/19/99 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: CF: Word of Recall and Portal (was: Prot/chaos, Efficiency, and
Portals)

David Andrew Michael Noelle wrote:
> >  When you parse an item, you traverse the array, and when you get a
> > match, you use the type value in the structure and assign it to the
> > object.
>
> Sounds like a good plan to me.  Unless someone else feels motivated to
> get that done, I'll add it somewhere near the bottom of my own To-Do
> list.

 As a note, there are no propose changes for the client for the 0.96
release, so people can work all they want on that without interfering with
any of the work that will be done for 0.96.

<snip>
-----Begin Response-----
Good.  As soon as I have connectivity from home (7 more days), I can start
pursuing the graphics enhancements without worrying about 0.96.

DM