CF: pupland map query.

 I'm not sure if any of the pupland map authors are still out there reading
this, but this question is open to anyone.

 If you look at the pup_land/rainbow/Lv1/f_a map, it appears to me that the
setup of buttons to open the gate to the down staircase is much more complicated
than it should be.

 I'm not sure all the workings, but to me, it appears that the button beneath
the arrows (which get burned up by casting a spell and thus untriggers the
button) can be connected directly to the final gate and will work provided the
appropriate cryptic/not very well button/gate values are set.

 My guess is that extra stuff at the side was a way to do it using normal
variables.  Just want to confirm my suspicion is correct.