Re: CF: Re: Proposed altar change

We should count the tempels/altars in the cities.
I remember some unused temples in brit, navar and santa domingos?

We should always have one tempel of one god in one of the major cities.

Also, i prefer to put the evil ones like devourer in a more hidden position.
They are the enemys of living and not be open present.

There is also a big tempel section in the adventurer guild in stoneville.
Gaea, devourer, lythander and mostrai are present there.

Michael