Re: CF: crossfire bug?

Doug wilder wrote:

> There seems to be some sort of bug with the server using more and more
> memory then going into swap then finally crashing. Is there a bug running
> this with Linux or in the server or do i have it setup incorrectly?

 I don't think there is really any setup that should cause that problem.

 What type of timeframe are we talking about when this happens?  Days?  Hours?

 It would not surprise me that there might be a memory leak someplace (or
multiple places) in crossfire.

 Also, is there a specific version/timeframe this started happening, or has it
happened in all releases?  If we can narrow it down to some specific timeframe,
then we can also more closely look at what has changed at that time and see if
there is some leak there.