Re: CF: Cone spells for electricity

I already consider electric dragons among the worst threats.
Being in a lightning bolt is NO fun at all.  My characters fall to electric
dragons more often than to the others, and it is the lightning bolts
from skulls which make me fall dead.

Anyway, I would prefer not to see complete congruence between all the
attacks.  Right now, electricity is pretty different in style between
itself and the other attacks.  Ball lightning is surprisingly deadly,
and it too is not a spell I like to see turned against me.

If the consensus is that we *need* a cone-like spell, I'd rather see
a forked-lightning spell than a true cone spell.

PeterM