A couple of bug-reports (tobias tower in santo dominion)

Before any aksa, I have sub,mitted these on bugzilla, but I though it
best to mention them here as well.

Tobias Tower in Santo Dominion /santo_dominion/tobias seems to assume hole
behaviour that doesn't work. To enter the tower proper, mice are released
which need to press several buttons beofre a gate will open. From the
top of the tower, it appears to be designed so that you can procee done the
inside of the tower, killing mice and picking up treasures. However,
you cannot move between levels as the exits are holes and you cannot exit a
hole into space occupied by a monster. Since this is a newbie-style
area, it is rather dangerous and players on our local server (unfortunately
accessible via the internet) have got stuck there several times.

Which brings me to the second bug-report. The code in apply_move displays
"You fall through a hole" befgore calling transfer_ob. However, as Tobias
tower demonstrates, the transfer_ob call won't nessecarily move the player,
leading to the confusing situation that a player is told he ahs fallen without
moving. I've only given the apply_move code a brief reading, but
it looks like this affects holes and trapdoors.

--

Neil Muller

A Gentleman is someone who knows how to play the bagpipes
   and doesn't.

I see no need to concern myself with the medical professions neurotic
hangups about food.