Re: [CF:1345] What about a post office?

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Johannes Prix wrote:

> Communication with players not online is difficult.
> If i could somehow deposit a letter for someone else
> from within the game it would be nice. Perhaps a
> Postoffice of some sort would be an interesting idea.
> Although i have no idea how this could be created.

IIRC, some of the MUDs have those. They actually interface with an MTA, so
that players in-game could receive mail via external email, and read it in
a "post office" in the city.

Actually, the old MUDs have loads of neat features I really hope to see in
Crossfire some day :)

---[ erik gjertsen ]--------- -    - -      -          -
---[ PGP: http://erik.subnett.no/pgp.txt ]- -     -       -