RE: CF: Split engine vs rules?

-----Original Message-----
From: Commander Gros
To: crossfire@ifi.uio.no
Sent: 3/28/00 12:36 AM
Subject: Re: CF: Split engine vs rules?

<chop?

Of course. But why not fixing the bugs currently known and "frozing" the
game as the 1.0 version ?

<snip>

-----Begin Reply-----
Bugzilla is online.  Fill 'er up!  Spread the word.  Try to keep speculation
to a minimum when writing bug reports.  Just type what's wrong, and how to
reproduce the problem.  While Mark and company wrestle with weighty
problems, I can shut up and fix bugs for a while.  (Having said that, this
contract I just got will suddenly absorb all of my evening coding time, and
I won't get anything done on CF for the next week.  C'est la vie.)  (I
recently read Alan Cox's remarks about the Linux 8086 project.  It's NOT the
thought that counts.  "It's the code, stupid.")

DM