Re: CF: Possible problem with the mailing list?

Quoting Rick Tanner (leaf@real-time.com):

No reject notice from the list?

How large was the patch? I believe the main list is running ezmlm and it has a
hard quota of 40000 bytes MAX and 2 bytes MIN. If the patch was bigger then
40000 bytes then it could have been automatically rejected OR sent to the
listadmin for approval.

> so apparently the mail is getting through to ifi.uio.no but not being
> processed-- mails to the list made after mine have already come
> through, but my mail is not showing up either in my mailbox or on
> crossfire.real-time.com's archive.  Any suggestions?

Are you sure you are on the main list?

If not, by default ezmlm will reject posts from addresses not subscribed to
the mailing list OR they will be sent to the listadmin for approval. If the
listadmin just sits on it, the message will not be sent out and you will not
get a reject.

Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500