Re: CF: read_client_images & collect_images

 Hopefully the CVS repository is up to date (although there seems to be a lock
by damn on the crossfire.xpm file, so I can't update that right now).
collect_images.pl is the script that does as it suggests.  Using the old one
will not work.  It seemed that several files did not get properly committed to
the CVS repository, so I'll go through and verify they are all there.

 There was a bug in init.c caused by a last minute change I made.  I have
updated that file in the repository.