Re: CF: Re: apply() cleanup

>Then i will try to make the map czar, when all say ok.
>
>If all say ok i will ask the people i know.
>On PVV and the big servers are some people which are interested. I >should
>be working.
>
>I have also my own server at 134.102.218.24 and i can use it as map >test
>server. Maps can also test on other servers when the sysop will, >because
>there should only one person/team working on a map set at one >time.
>
>Michael

Fine with me, I suggest though that you make sure to have the newest version
running (you probably already do). Also, If any new maps come in or someone
submitted a map. they should write up a short paragraph or 2 to tell you
what the object of the map is and what should happen when you go through the
map. They should include the passwords and where you get them. type this all
up in a text file with the map. this way the map czar won't have to wander
around spending all his time figuring out the map he will know how to
complete it.