a few things...

I tested that test server in 134.102.218.24 and noticed a few things.

the altar change has made playing really difficult. when you leave the
scorn you have really tough time finding an altar of some god to join a
cult. it just isn't enough to have altars in scorn only. the former
situation with 20 random altars in brest alone was much better.

the north gate password works only one-way... to out of scorn. so when a
low level (poor) char who hasn't money to buy that 200 pp pass uses the
password to get out to the harbour he is gone for good. and since no
altars outside you can forget gods if you haven't joined a cult already.
we should not limit players to stay in scorn since all good shops and
places are elsewhere. 200 pp is really tough price for a passport...

in that particular server the maps reset really often (10-20 min). and
they do it even when a player is in a map you just keep getting trapped
to raffles and all other similar places. I don't know if that reset time
can be changed per server but the server should not reset a map when
someone is in it.

map testers should really try to play with different tactics, not
everyone has got word of recall for example. the current situation with
that server is really

--
.w w w. h o i k k a .c o m.
.+ 3 5 8 4 0 7 3 8 0 7 4 7.