CF: New errors from the server log

I have grabbed the latest server from the cvs tree, and now I get a whole bunch
more errors in the server log:

name sea, arch sea1, type 0 with fly/walk on/off not handled in move_apply()
 cast_cone(): arch icestorm doesn't have walk_on 1 and fly_on 1
cast_cone(): arch firebreath doesn't have walk_on 1 and fly_on 1
cast_cone(): arch holy_word doesn't have walk_on 1 and fly_on 1
cast_cone(): arch paralyze doesn't have walk_on 1 and fly_on 1
cast_cone(): arch fear doesn't have walk_on 1 and fly_on 1
cast_cone(): arch flowers doesn't have walk_on 1 and fly_on 1

And I still get these ones:
BUG: SK_level(arch lightningwall_3, name lightningwall): level <= 0
BUG: SK_level(arch lbulletwall_3, name large bulletwall): level <= 0

Johnc & Co