Crossfire Archive

Re: CF: Documentation - client/server protocol

Chris Eleveld wrote:

>         Is there any documentation on the network/client<->server protocol
> and if not would it be worthwhile for me to start hashing out documentation
> on it?

At least in the client package there is a file called Protocol that
outlines the C/S Protocol for Crossfire.

However, it can be made better, but i think it tells all there is to
tell currently, at least i hope so since i am using it to create a
Crossfire Client for the Macintosh. It will be written from the ground
up, using the Protocol specification, but of course due credits will be
given to everyone involved in the making of Crossfire.

If you have questions about the Macintosh client, feel free to mail me
at the address below. A webpage describing its features and the current
state of my work will be set up when there is something to show (
screenshots ... ).

--
   Isak Styf    oxygen@ludd.luth.se    http://www.ludd.luth.se/~oxygen/
   Computer Science student at the Technological University of Luleå

   Ringgatan 32, S-974 34 Luleå, Sweden
   +46 (0)920 681 02