Crossfire Archive

Re: CF: Crossfire playbalance

Regarding playing the game a bit longer at lower levels with it not
becoming frustrating - I strongly believe that exp point bonus given
to killing things above your level is the biggest part of the problem.
I have played chars that didn't do stuff above their level and it takes
a while to get the next level.  But then I do a few things above current
level and suddenly get a few levels.

If I provided a patch would anyone use it and see if it is a generally
good way to prevent going through some levels too quickly?  And it doesn't
fix cheats so those people using a cheat to quickly get exp won't notice
much of a difference.

							sdw
-