TCLUG Announcements

InstallFest Reminder

This is just a reminder about the InstallFest tomorrow. It will start at
11am and go to about 5pm. Here are the things you should bring if you
can:

1. Computer(s) and all necessary equipment. There will be a few extra
monitors and keyboards, but they might be taken by the time you get
there.

2. Power cords and power strips.

3. Any spare hardware you'd like to swap. I have a few network cards
that are gathering dust and others could probably use.

You can unload/load you equipment at the loading dock in the back of
Coffman Union. There is a map on the web page. You MUST move your
vehicle immediately after unloading.  The parking ramp isn't too far and
there will people there to help you move your equipment.

When you first arrive there will be a table to sign in and register.
Hope to see everyone there. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Clay

http://www.mn-linux.org/installfest

--
Clay Fandre