Re: [TCLUG:5168] Monitors

Somewhere in this string there's mention of a 15' Trinitron. I would
make some effort at fixing that monitor. In my observations, Sony
Monitors produce a superior qaulity image. I haven't made a first hand
observation of any other brand that compares.

I recently added a Mac G3 with a Sony Trinitron to my LAN and compared
it's display against my ViewSonic. Bottom line, it's no contest--I am
disapointed with the ViewSonic.

I wouldn't spend any extra money on a Sony unless I had to take graphic
production seriously.

Just my observations,

rtp