Re: [TCLUG:5250] RH 5.2 CD?

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Scott K. Johnson wrote:

> Any local places around the twin cities I can buy a cheap RH 5.2 CD??

Better yet, find a friend with a cable modem and a cd burner. :)  There
are RedHat and Debian ISO Images freely avaliable on the internet and
for the price of a cd (and whatever your friend wants for the time if they
really care that much) you could get one. (Note: I do not have a burner,
yet)

Or, go check out cheapbytes.com!  The cheapest place to get CD's.

Or, go to bestbuy and spend 40$ on a boxed set that includes installation
support and a nice little install help book (about 75-100pages).

If its your first time with linux I totally encourage you to either print
out a ton of documentation or to buy a book.. It's totally helpful when
your not on the Internet yet during an install.  (Such as, how the hell do
I partition this?)

Scott Dier 		<dieman@ringworld.org>
Ringworld.Associates	efnet(#nicnac,#@,#minnesota)
612.494.6664		<page-dieman@ringworld.org>
in:linux,debian,mozilla/ngl,lanparties,highspeedbandwidth
out:modems,microsoft,ie,sleep(oops),fakeopensource
cool:gnome,postfix,imp,irssi,[gnome-]apt,procmail(!)