Re: [TCLUG:5466] Process Traceing

I would guess that it was ICMP traffic.  Go get "iptraf" and use it to
analyse your traffic.  (www.freshmeat.net's applist has it.)

iptraf and mrtg are invaluable tools to analysing network traffic imho. :)
(at least for me.)

Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org>
Ringworld Associates ( http://www.ringworld.org/ )
612.494.6664