Re: [TCLUG:16991] shopping cart software

While I'm not a programmer here, Java Servlets == yummy.  We've moved
from ColdFusion to WebPlus and now to Java.  Java has by far been the
best solution from what I hear from the programmers.

I did a shopping cart by hand in ColdFusion 2 and a half years ago.  It
wasn't that bad except that I was using VI and CF ran under NT.