<OT:anti-M$> *scary* stuff...

        I won't regale you with the last day's worth of troubles trying to
beat my winblows workstation back into somewhat workable condition.
        but poking around in the c:\windows\system directory (win95osr2.5),
I noticed a file called "wintrust.hlp", right next to "wintrust.dll". I
opened the .hlp (help) file, and here's what it says:

Consider All Commercial Software Publishers Trustworthy

A commercial software publisher is a bona fide company in the business of
producing or selling computer software. In addition, commercial software
publishers have met certain minimum financial criteria that attest to their
ability to support their software on a continuing basis.
Checking this box means that software that is correctly signed by any
commercial software publisher can be installed on your system without first
asking for your approval.
<<<

this is the sort of thing that makes me want to run away screaming...

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091