Re: [TCLUG:17210] The Love Bug

If you are getting your e-mail from a linux server, yes. Putting that in
procmail will sanitize your e-mail before it's delivered to your mail
spool. I have it enabled globlaly on our mail server now.

If you're using my "stupid procmail trick" to shove all incoming e-mail
into a bzip2 archive, put the sanitizing rules first.

Put it all in /etc/procmailrc for it to clean all users on the server, or
$HOME/.procmailrc to just clean your own.