Re: [TCLUG:17130] Dreamweaver (was: <OT:anti-M$> *scary* stuff... )

Nick.T.Reinking@supervalu.com wrote:

> Yes, but at this point, I could buy a machine twice as
> fast as "The Beast" (http://doubt.sigfs.org/beast.txt) and
> a copy of VMWare and still come in waaaay under what
> it would cost me to buy a decent Mac.
>
> Now, if I could build a PPC machine that could run both
> MacOS and Linux, I would do so in a heartbeat.
> Unfortunately, that's not possible.

It's totally possible,  I have a PPC7500 with a G3 upgrade,  I am running
linuxPPC2000 and have my mac running in a window using mol (mac-on-linux).
It runs all of my programs except ones that need cd verification because
linux maps the cd drive as a read only hard drive for mol.

Eric