Re: [TCLUG:17269] solaris annoyances

Right, vim doesn't let you use the arrow keys while in editing mode.  For years
and years people have been hitting ESC before they move around in vi.  Hell,
we're lucky we can even use arrow keys. Personally, I'm a big fan of h,j,k,l :)

I know that you can move around in vi in slack, but it's really elvis.  Try installing elvis on the box.

Gabe