Re: [TCLUG:17349] Boot error: kernel panic

It is trying to mount its root partition from /dev/hda6 and
failing completely.  This would be an indication that (perhaps)
the disk partitions got rearranged at some point or that hda6
got reformatted.

Daniel Taylor                Embedded and custom Linux integration.
dante@plethora.net           (612)747-1609