CPU Temp monitoring

  Hi there,

Well, this is kinda a followup to the Cooling question - I'd like to know
what temp the CPU is running. My MBoard's manual says I have LM75 sensors
on-board. I'm no heat-sensor monitor expert though. Some of what I read
suggests these things only work with Intel P6/P-II CPUs, whereas I have an
AMD K6-2. Some suggest you need to connect some special connector. Some
say an LM75 is only an 'aux sensor'.

I've managed to compile/install lm_sensors, but nothing that'll actually
give me a READING.

Anyone feel like hitting me with a clue stick?

-Yaron