RE: [TCLUG:18096] 556 domains, sendmail and LDAP?

I'm using Exim as my MTA. I believe you can do the same thing there. I'm
currently routing mail using LDAP instead of /etc/aliases, so doing the
relay stuff should also be possible. Being able to do things like this with
LDAP was one of my major reasons for ditching sendmail.

Kevin